Innovative Actuation Incorporated (IAI) Website Terms and Conditions
Use of this Website is governed by IAI’s Website Terms and Conditions, which include the following disclaimers. By using this Website you agree to these Website Terms and Conditions:
- The material contained on this Website is provided for general purposes only. IAI makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the content and the material contained on this Website.
- Statements concerning performance, technical specifications, operational usage or IAI technology, appearing anywhere on this Website, do not form part of any contract between IAI and any users of its equipment, unless expressly agreed to otherwise in writing.
- Although IAI endeavours to ensure that the content is accurate and up-to-date, users of this Website should seek appropriate technical or expert advice, before proceeding on the basis of any of the information contained in or hosted upon this Website.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, IAI disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied), as to the accuracy of any information contained on this Website. IAI does not guarantee that the Website will be fault free and does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet and the number of users by whom data is posted onto or may access this Website, any liability IAI may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access this Website, or from any use of this Website or reliance on the data transmitted using the Website, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. In no event shall IAI be liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profit, data, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of, or in connection with, or in use of this Website or information hosted herein (including links to external documents), save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- IAI does not give any warranty that this Website is free from viruses or anything else, which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- IAI will use reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions on this Website, as soon as is practicable, after being notified of them in writing.